What is hiding in Cricova cellars besides ravishing smell of wine, thousands of barrels, cool stone labyrinths and decades of history?
Underland, the only and most expected international underground wine and street music festival, organized in Cricova cellars is getting closer.
On February 18th, on 3 scenes will perform over 30 musical artists and bands from Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Germany, Italy, Hungary and Moldova
Take your ticket to the ONLY Underground Wine and Music fest – Underland Wine & Music Fest which includes:
- A glass of flavored gluntwein at the entrance;
- A tour of Cricova Underground Musem, world-known for its legendary wine collection;
- Participation at workshops and master classes organized by talented craftsmen;
- Access to 3 themed districts of the Underland city – district of the white, red and sparkling wine and to 3 wine schools situated in the Cricova underground galleries with tastings held by sommeliers;
- Spectacular show with more than 80 street artists, musicians and bands from 7 countries;
- Photos and memorable selfies with different characters of the Underland city.
Ticket price: 250 MDL (On the day of the event: 300 MDL)
Children under 12 years can enter free with their parents.
On 3 scenes will perform over 30 musical artists and bands from 7 countries:
*The program may have slight changes
Underland and its citizens are waiting for you!