Process of purchase
- If the account lacks money, tickets can still be purchased with subsequent recharge of the account within the following 3 hours, but no later than 2 hours prior to the beginning of event.
- Tickets can be paid with the money on your personal iTicket account after you have recharged the account with your bank card or through the RunPay, QiWi payment terminals. (If you encounter problems paying through the terminals, please call the green line 022-837-155 (BPAY), 022-855-888 (RunPay) and 022-844-300 (QiWi)) a) if you pay for the ordered tickets through the BPAY, RunPay, QiWi terminals, please use the ID of your order; b) if you recharge your account with money through the BPAY, RunPay, QiWi terminals, please use the transaction ID from the section “Refill your account”. (Payment terminals do not accept payments higher than 5,000 lei.)
- While purchasing tickets through terminals, you will receive a ticket/code which you will use to authenticate your payment at the vendor you have purchased event ticket from.
iTicket may charge management fees. They range from 3 to 25 lei depending on the sum of orders.
These fees are displayed after booking tickets when choosing a payment method.
a) on card
- If there are at least 7 days (168 hours) up to the event, 100% of the money for the tickets is returned.
- If there are at least 5 days (120 hours) up to the event, 90% of the money for the tickets is returned.
- If there are at least 3 days ( 72 hours) up to the event, 80% of the money for the tickets is returned.
- If there are at least 2 days ( 48 hours) up to the event, 70% of the money for tickets is returned.
- Returning of the money for tickets may take place no later than 48 hours before the event.
- In case of cancellation of the event, the money is returned to you personal card in a proportion of 100%.
- Tickets are not refunded if there is less than 48 hours up to the event or if there is a Sold Out.
- The processing fee or the expenses related to the delivery of the tickets are not refundable.
- The money will be returned to the card and will be visible within 1-3 business days.
- For returns after the event, all the conplains should be addresses directly to the organizer.
b) to your iTicket personal accoun
- Money is refunded 100% of the payed amount for the tickets in the iTicket account.
- Tickets are not refunded if remains less than 48 hours up to the event or if there is a Sold Out situation.
- Money on the account can be used within 12 months from their appearance.
c) physical tickets
- For the return of cash in the case of physical tickets, the same conditions apply as for returning the money on the card.
- iTicket do not share personal data with other people or companies besides those directly involved in the purchasing process.