Process of purchase
- Tickets can be purchased, at latest, 2 hours prior to the beginning of event.
- If the account lacks money, tickets can still be purchased with subsequent recharge of the account within the following 6 hours, but no later than 2 hours prior to the beginning of event.
- Tickets can be paid with the money on your personal iTicket account after you have recharged the account with your bank card or through the RunPay, QiWi payment terminals. (If you encounter problems paying through the terminals, please call the green line 022-837-155 (BPAY), 022-855-888 (RunPay) and 022-844-300 (QiWi)) a) if you pay for the ordered tickets through the BPAY, RunPay, QiWi terminals, please use the ID of your order; b) if you recharge your account with money through the BPAY, RunPay, QiWi terminals, please use the transaction ID from the section “Refill your account”
- While purchasing tickets through terminals, you will receive a ticket/code which you will use to authenticate your payment at the vendor you have purchased event ticket from.
- Tickets can be refunded no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
- Money will be returned on your personal iTicket account and you will use it later to purchase other tickets.
- iTicket do not share personal data with other people or companies besides those directly involved in the purchasing process.